There are many counseling, support, and protection resources available to those in need. We've listed a few here with which we are familiar in the hope that they may be of help.
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Debtors Anonymous
- Gamblers Anonymous
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Road to Sobriety
- Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous
- Workaholics Anonymous
- Adoption Information - Information and resources for an individual seeking to adopt. This is a private adoption site.
- Public adoption information
Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity
- CHADD - Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
Child Abuse Prevention
- Help Guide - Recognizing, Prevention, and Reporting Child Abuse Child Abuse Hotlines: U.S. or Canada: 1--800-422-4453 UK: 0800-1111 (NSPCC Childline) Australia: 1800-688-009 (CAPS) New Zealand: 0800-543-754 Kidsline) Other International helplines: ChiWorld.org
- Center for Constitutional Rights - Documents that were filed against the Vatican citing the ongoing child abuse by the clergy as a crime against humanity.
- Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests (or other clergy) - A support network for survivors to tell their stories and to see other's experiences as well.
- Domestic Abuse Project (DAP)
- Domestic Abuse Women's Network (DAWN)
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- Child Abuse Prevention
- Mental Health America
- National Alliance on Mental Health
- National Institute of Mental Health